dentibrite is pleased to announce its patented second-generation formula for cleaning, bleaching, disinfecting, and deodorizing removable dental appliances. This “aesthetically enhanced” formula exhibits equivalent or improved performance across all cleaning metrics with a significantly reduced level of bleaching agent, thereby increasing stability and eliminating the requirement for high fragrance loading.
Key Formula Attributes
- Up to 1,000-fold acceleration in bleaching rate of dyes, including food and beverage stains, with as little as 0.02% of dentibrite’s patented SuperNova™ additive, which works synergistically with the bleaching agent.
- >80% reduction in bleaching agent relative to first-gen formula without sacrificing stain-removal performance on industry-standard stain panel.
- Excellent bactericidal performance, as evidenced by >4 log reduction (>99.99%) at 5 min contact time with Klebsiella pneumoniae and > 3 log reduction (>99.9%) at 5 minute contact time with Escherichia coli.
- Safe, no persulfates.
Frequently Asked Questions
When and where can I buy dentibrite?
What do I get?
You’ll get a box of 28 packets which is enough to last nearly a month with daily use. Each packet is individually wrapped, so you can take dentibrite with. Regular use of dentibrite keeps your appliance hygienic, clear, bright, fresh, and free of buildup.
How do I use it?
Fast-acting dentibrite is easy to use in just three steps, thanks to its fast acting effervescent formula.
Use in 3 Easy Steps
- Take a clean, empty container (e.g., plastic cup or a glass) and fill with ½ cup of warm water to fully submerge the device. Then tear open one packet and pour contents into the water.
- Place your dental device – retainer, mouth guard, clear braces or even your plastic case – in the effervescing solution.
- Soak for 5 minutes. Remove your device, and rinse thoroughly.
NOTE: When using this product for the first time, any significant build-up of mouth film may take more than one cleaning to remove. Once cleaned to desired level, regular use of dentibrite™ will prevent further build-up. Some stains or discolorations, however, may be permanent, particularly on older devices.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Do not put powder or solution directly in mouth. Do not swallow or gargle with solution. After use discard solution.
Store products in a cool, dry place. Use as directed.
That’s all there is to it! No brushing or scrubbing is necessary and can actually harm your appliances. Your appliance will look sparkling-new and feel clean and fresh.
Can I use dentibrite on any removable dental appliance?
dentibrite is appropriate for cleaning: Essix retainers and aligners, sports mouth guards, nighttime mouth guards, bruxism management appliances, TMJ splints, dentures, plastic and wire Hawley retainers.
How does it work?
dentibrite is designed to gently, but effectively clean clear braces, retainers, mouth guards and similar removable appliances without causing damage. What sets dentibrite apart from products like Retainer Brite, is the advanced science behind its patented formula, which include only the most efficacious, rigorously tested ingredients without the use of persulfates. The product works effectively to combat plaque, stains, yellowing, clouding, and odors. dentibrite is gentle on appliances yet powerful in its ability to reduce microbial growth.
How often should I use dentbrite?
Whether you wear your dental appliance all day, all night or just a few hours, bacteria can build up on the surfaces and in the grooves of the appliance. These germs cause discoloration and bad odors. Just like your teeth, removable dental appliances can be adversely affected by plaque and tartar, so it’s crucial to clean your dental appliances thoroughly at least once a day.Is it safe?
Is it safe?
Absolutely! In fact, dentibrite is specifically formulated for dental appliances. Your retainer or mouth guard is made from materials that need specific care. Toothpaste, mouthwash, and denture cleaners can’t fully meet these needs; in fact, these products may damage or discolor your appliance.
dentibrite Professional Resources
dentibrite second generation - general informationView pdf
dentibrite Laboratory Studies
dentibrite is proven to kill greater than 99.99% relevant odor-causing bacteria found on oral appliancesView pdf
dentibrite is proven to remove 97% of biofilm, more than 4x competing productsView pdf
dentibrite is compatible with a wide variety of common dental appliance materialsView pdf
dentibrite is highly effective at removing stains from dental appliancesView pdf
dentibrite is safe to use without the use of persulfatesView pdf